About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 6

BWS tips button

Today I didn't get a chance to ask Jace what he was thankful for.  I decided to wait until after dinner so that maybe he'd be thankful for something other than food.  Whether he knows it or not, he's thankful that I sent him to bed early. 

Gracie - "I'm thankful for my friends."
Me - "Hey, that's what I was going to say!"
Gracie - "You can say that too.  We can be thankful for the same things."
Me - "Tyler, what about you?"
Tyler - "No, no...me no thankful my friends.  Cars movie.  Buzz Light movie."

And I am thankful for my friends...both old and new.  Love you guys!  

Added bonus...Scott made it home in time to put in his two cents.  He's thankful for restraint.  I'm guessing his division is as well, even if they don't know it.  Hopefully they'll put themselves to bed early this weekend and be on their best behavior next week. 

No comments: