About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 3

BWS tips button
 
 
I can't seem to get this out of center, so center justification we will have!
 
Tonight I remembered to ask everyone. 
 
Jace - "Mud."
 
Gracie - "I'm thankful for my dress up clothes."
 
Tyler - "My guy and my truck."
Me - "You already said that.  Anything else?"
Tyler - "Mama!"  Then he ran to me and gave me the biggest, giggliest hug!
 
Me - "You thankful for anything tonight?"
Scott - "Nope."
Me - "Nothing, huh?"
Scott - "Nothing."
Perhaps I should stop asking after work.
 
Me - I'm thankful for the beautiful fall weather we're having that's giving up plenty of time outside to walk and play and enjoy! 
 
And you?

No comments: