About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 10

BWS tips button
 
 
So, I figured out what happened with my titles...I labeled two at day #7.  Whew!  Glad that's all taken care of.
 
On to today's thankful thoughts....
 
After Tyler asked if Dukes of Hazzard was on yet, Scott decided that today he's thankful that the children have such love for one of his childhood favorites. 
 
I'm thankful for laughter today.  There's nothing quite like a child's joy and I'm lucky enough to have it all around me.  Their laughter is contagious and makes me smile and giggle and belly-laugh too! 
 
Jace - thankful that he's a dork!  Me too, they're kind of endearing, don't you think? 
 
Tyler - Buzz Lightyear, again...maybe I'll have to rethink what we were going to get him for Christmas! 
 
Gracie - colors! 
 
 

No comments: