About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 5

BWS tips button

Jace - thankful for the person who came up with pancakes and sausage.

Tyler - pancakes

Gracie - her bunny

Scott - (I asked him last night, after he'd relaxed a little.)  "I'm thankful that stress doesn't cause ulcers."

Me - Today I'm thankful for mindless television.  I really like reality TV and I think what I like most about it is that it doesn't take much thought to tune in and be entertained.

I'm wondering if I should stop asking during dinner for Jace, or if he is just really thankful for food and all the people that invented it!  What do you think?



No comments: