About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 12

BWS tips button
 
Tonight I remembered to ask the kids what they're thankful for.  Here's our list...
 
Gracie insisted on having two things, to make up for yesterday.  They are cheese and clothes, pretty clothes.
 
Jace - "Sandwiches.  That gave me the idea to make sausage and pancakes sandwiches.  They were good!"  That's what we had for dinner last night.  They were good!
 
Tyler - books
 
Me - I'm thankful for plumbers, and other skilled workers, who work hard to take care of the things we can't or don't want to.  I'm especially thankful when they're efficient and don't cost an arm and a leg!
 
I'm also thankful for the weekend.  Scott's worked some insane hours this week and I'm looking forward to having him home a little.  So are the kids.  They cheered when I said he should be around, and awake, on Sunday.  I can't ask him what he's thankful for today because he's at work still, going on 21 hours!  I hope he got a nap. 

No comments: