About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 30

BWS tips button
 
Today is the last official day of 30 Days of Thankfulness.  That doesn't mean that you or I have to stop being thankful.  So keep at it.  The next few weeks are often a combination of excitement and stress for many people.  Try to find the time to be thankful for what you have and even what you don't.  Chances are good that if you look around you, you probably have more than you need.  I know I do.
 
In fact, that's what I'm thankful for today...that we have all we need, more than we really need.  I hope I can keep sight of that during the holiday season when the kids are attracted to bigger and better toys everywhere they turn.  I'm sure they're a few years from recognizing that they've got a good life...so I'll try to keep it fresh in my mind for them!
 
Jace is thankful for himself.
 
Gracie is thankful for M&M's.
 
Tyler's thankful for me. 
 
I have to say I agree with all of their thankful things too!  And here's a quick list of all the other things I've been thankful for this month.  If you're counting I missed one day!  I was at the movies with friends that night...and I'm thankful for that time away.
-Scott
-cuddly kids
-nature
-beautiful fall weather
-being a supportive wife
-mindless TV
-old and new friends
-relaxing days with no commitments
-Internet
-massages, and other soothing and relaxing things
-laughter
-the military
-weekends
-chocolate
-my sisters
-blankets
-possibilities
-silence
-Scott spending a night in bed next to me
-libraries
-potato chips and ice cream
-Costco
-well-behaved kids
-extended family
-the chance to homeschool
-inspiration
-faith
 
Thanks for tagging along. 

No comments: