About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 26

BWS tips button
 
You might be wondering the same thing as the kids..."Thanksgiving is over, why do we still have to be thankful?"  The easy answer is that we're participating in 30 days of thankfulness and we're only on day 26.  The longer answer is that it's nice to be thankful.  Wouldn't it be nice to think of something you're blessed with each and every day?  The kids didn't think so.  And, after a few more days, I'll stop posting my daily thanks on here.  But I do think it's nice to remind myself of all the things in my that are great and good in my life.  I might continue that privately and let you in on a few of the good ones!
 
 
But for today...
 
Tyler is thankful for water.  Gracie is thankful for babies (real ones and dolls).  Jace is thankful for sparkling cider.  I gotta say that I'm pretty thankful for all three too! 
 
Officially, though, I'm going to say that I'm thankful for the chance to homeschool.  Gebel Family Homeschool is great for our family...weird, huh?  LOL  It's like it's made to fit! 

No comments: