About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill-In #20



1.  A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)


Nothing jumps to mind, but I think the general caring of fellow milspouses is wonderful.  We've spent many a holiday with fellow milspouses.  I had chai with a new friend shortly after we arrived at our current command, which was a warm welcome.  Anything that reaches out to me, no matter how small, always helps smooth the roughness of not being near family that I'm related to by letting me know how close my military family is. 
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?

Daily.  I'm not a speed demon, but I consistently drive a couple mph over what's posted.

3.  Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?

Flower child!

4.  If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?

Well, my blog is the story of my life right now...so perhaps I'd keep that title if it were an autobiography.  If, for some crazy reason, someone else was writing about me they might call it something else, like...hmmmm....Living Life With Love and Laughter.  That's what I try to do.  Anyone who knows me knows there's a healthy portion of tears involved too...but that wouldn't sell the story.  And often my emotions are wrapped up in my love and laughter!  How would it end?  Hopefully the story would tell of my long life, ending peacefully on this plane but living on through our incredible kids. 

5.  Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?

On September 14th we were making our homeschool rocket during our study of space.  Can't beat that, can you? 

Don't forget to read what other milspouses have shared this week and post your own answers to join in the merriment!  (I usually say fun, but I'm getting into the holiday spirit!)

No comments: