About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

BWS tips button

I didn't ask during dinner tonight.  Food is still high on the list of what we're thankful for. 

Jace - bacon wrapped shrimp

Gracie - cheese

Tyler - Buzz Light (that's how Tyler says Buzz Lightyear

Me - I'm thankful for relaxing days where I don't have to shower or even get dressed, really.  I love days that are spent vegging in sweat pants, cuddling with my kiddos.  I especially love those days when I don't have reason to yell, scold, or punish my kids in any way, or at least much!  Today was one of those days.  Scott was home for dinner and sadly I don't remember the last time that happened.  I even made cookies - yum!  I'm thankful for today.

Scott - I asked him, but I think he's tired of thinking, and probably just tired in general.  So, I'm going to put words in his mouth again.  I think he's thankful that he was home by dinner too.  Jace is reading over my shoulder...he agrees.

I hope you've had a day you're thankful for too. 

No comments: