About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 15

BWS tips button

Jace - books.  After all, he did tell me that reading is his job.  And, it turns out that he likes Little House on the Prairie.  That's the first book I've picked out for him that he's enjoyed!  (Can I get a little "woo hoo?")

Gracie - the computer. 

Tyler - cars.

Scott - his new memory foam mattress on his rack on the sub...he got five whole hours of sleep last night!  "And, actually," he says, "They (the people he works with who can't seem to do their jobs right) should be thankful.  If I'd woken up this morning grumpy, it would not have been pretty."

Annie - blankets.  I like feeling warm and it's getting a little cooler outside these days.  We're lucky enough to not only have heat and money to pay to use it, but blankets to cuddle in.

No comments: