About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-In #21


1.  Were you named after anyone?


I was.  Grandma Kral's name was Anna.  My name is Ann Marie.  That makes me smile.
2.  What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?

Usually my toenails are not painted.  However I got a pedicure, including purple nail polish, for my brother-in-law's and sister-in-law's wedding.  Back in June.  There's still a touch of polish that hasn't grown out on my big toe...is that TMI (too much information)? 

3.  How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?

Most of the time with my foot.  That is unless Tyler gets there first!  He loves to flush for me!  He uses his hand.  Come to think of it, I'm glad he doesn't try to copy me and use his foot...that would probably end badly!
4.  When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?

We watched a lot of dramas, things like Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Highway to Heaven.  There weren't many cute young kids to have crushes on.  But I do remember Boy Meets World...Cory Matthews was pretty darn cute! 

5.  Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?

I hope I never have to choose.  If someone is torturing me to get information (I don't know anything worth torturing for, by the way) hopefully they'd choose.

So, now that you've read what I have to say...go get to know some other military spouses!

No comments: