About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 21

BWS tips button
 
Jace has no idea what he's thankful for tonight.  He's being a grump because we're watching the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on televsion and he's not impressed by the cute outfits and incredible dancing.
 
Tyler is thankful for me!  I love that he says that practically every night!  Earlier we watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and he was walking around singing, "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, I love you!"  So adorable!
 
Knowing what we're watching on TV, you might not be surprised that Gracie is thankful for dancing!
 
I'm thankful for Costco...it's a great place to waste an hour on the weekends!  Samples galore, toys to see, and a little shopping too! 

No comments: