About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 25

BWS tips button
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
Jace is thankful for the Mythbusters marathon on TV today. 
 
Gracie and Tyler are both thankful for her toy phone, which, as you may imagine, means a little arguing.  I don't know why, though...there are at least two other toy phones roaming around.  Kids will be kids!
 
Scott is thankful for Thanksgiving.  And I agree.  I'm also thankful for my extended family.  As a traditionally family oriented holiday, it's appropriate to think about parents, grandparents, siblings, nieces and nephews, aunt and uncles, cousins...the whole lot of 'em!  And of course, I miss them all.  For those reading that aren't relatives of mine or didn't already know, we're a military family and don't live near extended family.  We talk to them on occasion, email, facebook and send letters.  But we miss them too.  Love you guys!  I'm also thankful for the family that isn't with me any longer.  My grandparents were special people, as evidenced by the special people they left behind when they passed. 
 
So, to Thanksgiving and family, Mythbusters and toy phones...today I'll raise a glass of sparkling apple cider and say a little prayer of thanks. 

No comments: