About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 4

BWS tips button

Gracie - She's thankful for me today.  Sweet girl.

Jace - He's thankful for the person who invented BBQ sauce.  I love how he's not thankful for things, but for the people that invented them!  His mind is incredible.

Tyler - He's thankful for trucks and cars.  I'm sure that's going to be his answer every other day of the wonderful 30 days.

Me - I'm thankful that I can be supportive of my husband, loving him and reassuring him while in sweat pants, wearing no make up or bra.  I know some women who enjoy greeting their men with lipsticked smiles and enjoy wearing something fashionable to boot!  I think that's wonderful.  However, by the time Scott gets home I'm thrilled that I'm able to be changed into something a bit more comfortable, and I'm not talking about anything slinky or lacey!  He might like to see me in a pair of jeans every now and then, but I think he'd probably also like to see day light from time to time too...and if he did, he'd get to see me in jeans!

Scott - I haven't even asked him, because he's not home yet, but I feel pretty confident in guessing he might be thankful that I greet him without a bra too! 

No comments: