About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 14

BWS tips button

Gracie is thankful for cartoons today. 

Jace is thankful for Dukes of Hazzard.

Tyler is thankful for Buzz Lightyear, again.  I asked him if there was anything different he might be thankful for.  He said, "Hmmm...no.  Thankful Buzz Light." 

Scott didn't say what he was thankful for before leaving for work...but I'm sure it wasn't going into work.  Hopefully he's thankful for the time he got to relax at home this weekend. 


I'm thankful for my sisters. 

Jody, getting her 1st tattoo, corrupted by her younger siblings!

Mary and Lu, chilling at Jace's birthday party
I could write pages about what incredible sisters they are, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet.  It should be noted that we're three different generations.  Our ages span 15 years.   We're all mothers now, married and living our lives with the strength modeled by our parents.  We all have a little of Mom in us and a little of Dad.  We probably also have a little of each other...and I think our influence on each other will only grow as we do.  Not only are Mary and Jody sisters and friends, but they are inspirations to me.  I love them dearly.  And, for them, I am thankful.

No comments: