1. What is ONE thing you'd like civilians to understand about being a military family?
that we're just like any other family...just with a different job
2. What is your favorite mistake?
Grad school. The mistake was thinking that I could be a therapist. As it turns out I really don't have what it takes, for a few reasons. But, going through grad school taught me so much about myself and life and I met some incredible people.
3. What indulgence could you give up for a year?
massages. I just went three years without one, so I know I can, but massages are probably my favorite way to relax. So, I won't be giving them up for the next year...I'll be getting more. But I could if I wanted to. ;-)
4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?an owl...they're wise, look cool, and can turn their heads really far!
5. What is one question you'd like to see asked in a future MFF?
What's a stereotype or first impression you've had that's been changed through experience?
Done! Sorry it's late in the day, almost tomorrow for those of you on the East coast, but I've had a busy Friday! See you next week, though...and don't forget to check out other spouse's Friday Fill-Ins.