About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick Update

I forgot, with so much else going on, to update you on my foot. It's all better now. If you didn't know, I got glass in the bottom of my foot, little itsy bitsy slivers of glass, while cleaning. the consensus is that I shouldn't clean anymore to prevent this from happening again. However, that's not practical and, as you'll soon see, apparently not the real culprit.

So, I wrapped my foot in bacon, Neosporin, glue...pretty much anything I could find around the house. Everything helped a little, but the thing that seemed to trick was ichthammol. (Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it.) I'm back to walking fine.

However, yesterday at the playground I got a piece of wood that stuck all the way through my shoe and poked my foot. I also got a few slivers in my hands while moving things around and a cardboard cut too. Moving is hard work! But nothing I can't handle.


Added bonus: Jace just saw some Marines out the window and said, "Look! Marine Corps. What if it was Marine Chorus? Then they'd probably sing! La, la, la, la...." He's got a point!

No comments: