About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Amazon Gift Card

Who can't use $20 at Amazon.com? I mean...Scott could buy half a text book! More likely I'd use it for some cool homeschooling resource, but I could give it to Scott...

We'll debate it more if I actually win it! And how might I win it? By blogging about the give-away here and leaving a comment that I did so at The Homeschool Classroom. So, that's what I'm doing!

If you're interested in a $20 gift card at Amazon.com check out the link above. There are several ways to enter, and done of them are tough! So get to it!

No comments: