About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Things That Are On My Mind...

It's not even 9:00 in the morning and I'm tired. I could totally take a nap right now. The kids let me sleep in until 6:30 this morning. They actually tried to get up quietly...but 4 year olds don't whisper so quietly. "A" for effort, though.

Tyler hit the "call for help" button in the elevator on the way down to breakfast and it was still ringing when we took it back up after eating.

The breakfast bar was full of choices that made me feel sluggish just looking at them: cereal, bagels, muffins, waffles. Not a fruit to be seen. I'm craving bacon and eggs. Lunch will include these items.

The vast majority of stores in Georgia don't open on Sunday until noon. Noon is so long from now. I think all stores should be open when I want to shop at them. That's not too much to ask, right?

We have so much stuff. They took 12,000 pounds on the truck. Scott has stuff with him, and I still managed to pack the van. Gracie even noted, "It's a good thing Dada has the truck because he can't ride with us unless he holds the cooler on his lap." In truth he'd also have to hold the safe, the lap top, and a few assorted bags of this or that.

Jace is listing states and a few facts about them. He just read Nevada and Tyler got excited. "Dada?" Picture his little hands out, questioning. "Dada?" Jace explained, "No Dada, Nevada."
They do make me smile.

I'm going to end on that note. I won't dwell on being tired. I'll focus on smiling...smiling is good.

No comments: