About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Who Will Be Teaching Who?

Tonight at dinner we had this little interchange:

Mama: Gracie, eat your cheese.
Gracie: I don't like this cheese. Why can't I have a cheese stick?
Mama: That's the same cheese as a cheese stick except it came in a square.
Jace: Nut-uh, Mama. It didn't come in a square. (rolls eyes) It came in a rectangular prism.
Mama: Well, yes, Jace, that's correct. Gracie, it's the same cheese as a cheese stick except it came as a rectangular prism.

I'm gonna learn a lot with this homeschooling adventure!

No comments: