About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Thy Husband, But...

I do love him. I do. But I miss him too.

One of my favorite things about being married is the support...it's just a given. There's me. There's Scott. We're in this together. He can come home from a long day at work and share his frustrations with me over a late, re-warmed dinner. I can share my storys of diapers, potty training, and kindergarten woes during the commercial breaks I lovingly force him not to fast forward as we watch our DVR'd shows. There's someone to get up and shut the light off if I forget and to cuddle next to while the sheets catch up to body temp. He provides me with balance, reassurance, and love. I need those things...and someone else to read the bedtime story sometimes.

I miss my someone.

No comments: