About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Copy Cats

Kids are sponges, right? Copy cats? They listen to what we say and repeat it out of context at inappropriate times. They copy the way we scold them when parenting their toys. They dance the way they see musicians in music videos swoop and sway. It's just what kids do.

So, someone please tell me why Tyler insists on throwing his food on the floor! This behavior has never been modeled for him. Daddy doesn't he's finished with his dinner and drop his plate to let us know. Gracie, who barely eats anything at dinner time, doesn't throw her food on the floor. Nobody does, but Tyler. And let me tell you, poached eggs are a pain to clean up. Arg.

No comments: