About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Why, Oh Why?

When I'm in the shower it a good time to think. Most of the time I'm by myself, although Tyler occasionally sneaks in if I haven't shut the door securely. Other times he knocks on the door yelling, "Mama! Mama!" But I've really been trying to shower before the kids even get out of bed, for a little peace and quiet.

So, what do I think about? Sometimes heavy issues like what life will be like if the kids and I stay in Georgia after Scott moves to Washington state. Other times I ponder slightly less-weighty things like why the Yellow Trucking Company has it's name written in an orange oval.

This morning I wondered why the word holistic doesn't have a w in it? If it's definition is all-inclusive isn't that like "whole"? Just wondering...

No comments: