About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Even Funnier When It's Someone Else's Kid!

Scott and I went out to dinner and birthday shopping this weekend. It was fantastic! I'll meet anyone, anytime at Captain Stan's in Woodbine. The grilled shrimp is completely worth it and I've contemplated giving up grocery shopping and meal planning and just eating that for the rest of my life. But I digress...

The kids stayed with a friend who has two children right about the same age as Jace and Gracie. When we got there to pick them up we chatted for a few minutes and the kids were running in and out of the house, being kids. Her daughter, Katie, ran past us to play outside with her skirt tucked into the waistband. Her mom hollered after her, "Hey! Pull your skirt out of your panties!"

"I'm not wearing panties!" And out the door.

3 comments:

Mary Teresa said...

I think I just snorted my tea over that. hahahahahaha

Annie said...

told you it was funny!

Bearden 365 said...

that got a giggle outta me for sure!