About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun monkey stuff...

This week my children have provided me with lots to laugh at. Here's a list:

Earlier this week we were at the mall and Gracie (3) annouced that she really liked this one outfit because "It's so chic!"

Jace (5) and I make dinner together on Thursday nights. Last night Gracie said, "You guys did a good job on the toast and eggs but I thought the cheese was a little liquidy. You should use real cheese next time." (The recipe we'd made used canned cheddar cheese soup.) Jace responded, "why does she always critique us?"

Tyler (15 months) was playing chase with his brother. While running and looking back over his shoulder laughing, he ran fully into a wall. It may not sound funny...but I saw it. It was!

Gracie asked a question. I answered. She said, "Oh...I gotcha. I gotcha."

I'm sure there are other little jewels too, but there's laundry to do...

No comments: