About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ever Wonder on a Wednesday?

I have. I wonder just about every day of the week! I'm very curious. Apparently so are my children. They ask the most intriguing questions. Do you have any answers?

What if there were hand fairies and we lost our hands? What would the hand fairy leave us?

Should you use your turn signal in a turn only lane?

If the whale shark is really a fish, why do they call it a whale shark?

Why do I have to go to bed early?

Why can't I go to bed early?

Why don't people take better care of themselves?

How do people get to be so selfish?

These are just a few of the questions that have wandered around our house this last week. What do you wonder about?

1 comment:

Mary Teresa said...

Why no one else seems to care. That's my curious question for the day.