Anyway...every so often I feel the need to share randomness about our lives. Sometimes I let you know little things the kids have said.
For example, as we were leaving Barnes and Noble the other day I asked Jace to get the door. His response was, "I don't know how to undrill it." Before I responded with, "What are you talking about?" I let it seep in for a minute. I often have to do that with him. His brain is much more complex than mine. Did you get it? I did, after he added, "Besides, it's too heavy to carry." So smart.
Other times I present a list of little known facts, like this:
- Cleaning hair out of the drain is one of my least favorite tasks. So, I wash my hair and catch as much hair as possible on my hands and stick it to the side of the shower wall. When I'm done showering I throw it away. I hope this doesn't gross you out, but I prefer it to long hairs clogging the drain.
- I get overly excited when I finish a bottle of shampoo, lotion, soap...anything! I love getting to try a new scent.
- Tyler has started sleeping in Jace's bed with him most nights. They actually sleep and don't play and Jace doesn't mind, so I let them. Mama's sweet boys.
- Almost every day I have an egg over easy with bacon. I eat it out of a bowl with a spoon. I add leftover veggies, brussel spouts, avocado, mushrooms, onions, and/or salsa. I could probably eat this twice a day...but that seems like a bit much. So good.
- I currently have 44 followers (yay!). When I reach 50 there will be a giveaway. So, tell your friends!
- I added music to my blog, pretty excited about that. Enjoy.
- The kids started off great with our Help Wanted Poster. The last few weeks, though, they've totally lost interest. I've taken out all the recycling and they haven't wanted to do anything else on the list for money. I'm a little bummed, because they were being so helpful. Gracie still loves doing dishes with me, but that's not even on the list! I reminded them today, though, so we'll see what happens.
|St. Augustine, FL |