About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Jace: Why do we have underwear, anyway?

Gracie: You can totally hear the p in computer. My name starts with G like Georgia. K is for kiss, Keyontae and Kate. (A little mama's note for full comprehension...Kate is Uncle Jared's girl friend and Gracie adores her. Keyontae is a boy in Gracie's class. She just learned his name last week, though. For the first few weeks she referred to him as "the boy who loves me so much.")

Me: If I get up half an hour early to work out and follow that with a cup of hot chai or hot chocolate is it worth it? What's more important...sleep or exercise?

No comments: