About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting To Know The Neighbors

I don't know if you have ever looked at the top of my blog, just above the (lengthy) title.  Have you?  If you haven't, you should.  There are several places to click.  They're actually on the top of any blog you might frequent that's hosted by blogspot.  I'm not actually sure if "hosted" is the right terminology...I don't know much about computers, the Internet, and blogging...believe it or not!  But if it's something.blogspot.com then you can look up to the top and click on "next blog" and discover a good many blogs from all around the world.  It's very cool.

Here are some I found last night whilst cruising the net:

CDBoyack Tidbits

I Blog About Nothing

Random Samples of Humor

On The Garden Path

And these are just a few...you can practically go on forever!  You might find your blogs in foreign languages or ones you can read but just don't want to.  But if you're looking for something to do on a cool fall afternoon (or anytime, really) click on the next blog and see what pops up!  It's always neat to meet new people, even if they're merely net neighbors!

No comments: