About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sassafrass

I'm sure our days have been filled with great soundbites, but these are the two I remember most from today:


Gracie:  "When I'm President I'm going to make a rule that everyone in the world has to be cute all the time."
Jace:  "The President only makes rules for the people in our country, not the whole world."
Gracie:  "That's OK.  Then we'll be cute and everyone else won't be."

**********
Mama:  (Driving Scott's truck, an F250) "I think I should have just run over that little car that pulled out in front of us.  Probably wouldn't have even felt it."
Jace:  "Well you'd feel the handcuffs and hear the sirens."


They're full of sass, aren't they?

No comments: