1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
That's a tough question. I think "perfect" is in the eye of the beholder. For the most part I like our life. Things that would make it easier (and therefore more perfect) aren't things that the military itself could really do. So, we'll keep plugging away and working toward perfection in our little family...better manners, better eating habits, more activity, play. Of course selling our house in GA and not having that mortgage hanging over us, paying off debt, traveling at will...these things wouldnt' hurt!
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
a peck, right? I 'm not even going to google how much that is. I'm feeling lazy...someone else will and I'll read it in their post!
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I enjoyed the writing for print course I took and really hope to refocus on submitting at some point so maybe I can be in print. I also loved my advisor position and often say that my ideal job would be at a college. I would totally take advantage of the discounted courses too...I love learning!
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
I'm love to take more writing classes or something at the gym. I'm pretty sure I'd love Zumba and I really wish I could get back into the pool. And for something completely impractical for me, but that I think I'd enjoy - painting or drawing. But, not only does a block of time have to open up, but free sitters have to magically appear!