About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rhyming

Today we're playing with rhyming.  Seemed like something fun to do!  So, this morning during breakfast we thought of rhyming words and then made them into little poems!  Here's a few of my favorites before I forget them...

There was a very lazy cat.
All he did was nap on his mat.
Until one day he got a new hat
And ran off...pat, pat, pat.

*****
We went to get our Christmas tree.
It was my husband, my children, and me.
While we were in the field, Jace decided to pee.
Such a boy!  He just acted like he.

*****

If I were a boy,
And I had the right toy...
I could go riding on the Hatfield-McCoy.
Wouldn't that be a joy?

I think everyone should rhyme over breakfast!  It's a great start to the day!



No comments: