About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day Book (December 8th)


FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it's dark, but Christmas lights are sparkling.

I am thinking...about homeschooling plans for the month and FRG plans for the next few.

I am thankful for...joy.

From the learning rooms...we're having a lot of fun these days and talking about basics.  It's a very good place to start.  (When is the Sound of Music on again?)

From the kitchen...lots of leftovers are being served next to a salad. 

I am wearing...my "support the military" ensemble: Navy sweat pants and the 630th MP Company's shirt.

I am creating...balance.

I am reading...a James Patterson book.

I am hoping...for a night out with Scott before he leaves.

I am hearing...kids playing downstairs and the beautiful voices of The Sing-Off on TV.

Around the house...Christmas decorations are up!

One of my favorite things...when the kids get along!

A few plans for the rest of the week: holiday baking, schooling, maybe dinner with friends?

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Scott (and Jim) decorated all these beautiful treats!

Feel free to mosey on over to the simple woman's day book to read others' entries or to take part.

No comments: