About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Today

Today, the second full day of unpacking, I unpacked a measly five boxes. Before you get all up on me about that...I also moved a shelf, did two loads of laundry (which I folded and put away), reorganized two of the kitchen cupboards I had put stuff in yesterday, made the hallway closet neat and orderly, made a grocery list (shouldn't you applaud me for this alone?), went grocery shopping, mailed a bill out, found out the recreational swimming schedule, put light bulbs in a few lamps, plugged in and set my alarm clock (yes, we've been here for 5 days - don't judge), made breakfast, lunch and dinner, and cleaned up after each meal.

Whew...I feel much better about sitting here on the computer now!

Alas, all good things must come to an end. I have clean sheets to put on the bed. :-)

Hopefully, I'll be on again soon, though, to fill you all in on the past couple of months. I'm sure everyone has been looking forward to hearing about everything, from my brother-in-law's wedding to what our new home is like. Let me know if you have any questions you're especially eager to have answered.

1 comment:

Staci said...

just stopping by to say that I gave you an award over on my blog. Check it out:

http://jonandstaci.blogspot.com/2010/07/envelope-please.html

Have a fabulous 4th!