About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Style

Recently I asked you for help to define my style and maybe come up with a celebrity or two that I look to for fashion inspiration.  I promised pictures of the "professional looks" I put together for my training this week.  Here's what I came up with:


Pinstriped black slacks, tangerine colored shirt with braided neck, and sequined grey sweater.


Gracie took this one.  Don't you love her artistic eye?  This is a pair of brown cropped pants, a boat neck navy blue shirt with a sleeveless grey-plum extreme V sweater and a light blue sweater.  Plus I love these shoes - they have little bows on them!


A drop waist flowered skirt (that I got TONS of compliments on), a v-neck Hanes T-shirt, and an orange sweater.

You'll notice I forgot to take a picture in this last outfit.  But I figured the key thing for you to see was the clothes, not necessarily me.  Flower scoop neck shirt with pink sweater.  I wore jeans today and sandals.  Casual Saturday at training!

So, what do you think?   Am I a hopeless case or a thirty-something with a chance?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job with the professional outfits. I love the colors! You are very good at putting colors together. How did it go?

Annie said...

Thanks! I love color and wanted to keep it, and a little of my sass, in my professional looks. The training was great! I learned a lot, met some wonderful people, and had fun!