About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Day Challenge

Mark Sisson has been talking up this 30 day challenge on his site...so much so that I'm very excited about it. I've been living pirmally, for the most part, for 6 months or so. There were a few months on the road that it was in the back of my mind rather than the forefront...but for the last two months the Primal Blueprint has been a big part of our lives. So, I'm ready to commit whole-heartedly for 30 days!

Woo hoo!

Check out the challenge here and join in...you'll feel better, mind and body! Can't beat that! And if feeling better and being healthier isn't enough motivation for you...there are prizes! That's right, you could win things for living better! So, let's see...who's with me???

No comments: