About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dinosaurs

Do any of you remember the Dinosaurs? It was a TV show back in the day, I'm not really sure what day...but when I was younger and lived with my parents, probably a decade and a half ago. "Not the Mama!" Remember? Anyway, whether or not you remember it, the dinosaurs had small brains and would sit around the table and think. I can't remember what they were mulling over, but I do remember that Mom mentioned one time that our family was similar, in that way, to the Dinosaurs. I think she meant the comtemplating. We think a lot. Maybe too much. Who really knows. But, it's what we do.

Anyway, I think I passed this thoughtful gene to my kids. Here are some things we've pondered recently:
  • I've considered how and when to get my hair done...maybe this week.
  • Jace wondered if clicking his heels together would get him back to snow...sadly, it doesn't work.
  • Tyler just doesn't understand why I keep covering my boobs up...he's just going to come back.
  • Gracie questioned what would happen if she bit into her apple and the wall cracked....

What do you sit and think about?

No comments: