About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monkey

Tyler really is a little monkey. We have a bow flex in the living room. At this point its more of a conversation piece than a workout tool for me, but Scott still uses it. And Tyler is apparently ready to get started. It's a new year, after all!

A few days ago, Scott walked into the room and found him standing on it bouncing. Today he climbed up on it several times and fell off three times that I saw. He's just so good at climbing now, and quick. I can't get to him before he tries to get down and run away...so he ends up knocking his noggin on something. Good thing he's got a check up with the doctor tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A monkey with an 18month side noggin, covered in bruises and goose-eggs. It's such a nice picture you pain Annie, people would never know that's Tyler's also the cutest darn 1 year old (currently) in the world!
Love your blog, good job!
Cathy