About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cakes

So, I mentioned cakes in my last post and thought you might like to see some of the cakes I've made. 
(Or maybe I just want to show them off!)


Jace's 3rd birthday - trucks
(FYI - the oreo tires didn't actually touch the ground - Jace noticed!)
 
Gracie's 1st birthday - cupcakes


Jace's 4th birthday - monkey


Gracie's 2nd birthday - butterfly
  

Jace's 5th birthday - whale shark (with model)
(FYI - whale sharks can range in color, so my green version was acceptable.)


Gracie's 3rd birthday - purse

Tyler's 1/2 birthday - hay
(OK, so it was supposed to look like hay but Jace pointed out that it really more closely resembled dung.)

For Jace's 6th, Gracie's 4th, and Tyler's 1 1/2 we were traveling, visiting family, so I didn't make the cakes.


Jace's 7th birthday - archeological dig

Gracie's 5th birthday was decorate your own cupcakes, no pictures.  Tyler's 2 1/2 birthday cookie cake (great idea, by the way) wasn't made by me either.


Jace's 8th birthday - tank


Gracie's 6th birthday - fashion runway


So, that's it!  Tyler's 3 1/2 is coming up and he wants a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake - I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that off, but we'll see what I can come up with.  

1 comment:

Domestic Diva said...

Wow, these are just fantastic, I think the tank is my favorite! So clever!