About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

How You Know Where You Are

We've all heard "you know you're a redneck if..." from the very funny Jeff Foxworthy. And we've all gotten a forward or two beginning something like "you may have been a child of the 80's if..." or "you know you're from Western New York if..." Today I happened upon how you can tell where you are at the moment.


That's right...an alligator in the road. I've seen deer in the road, bigger the further North you get. I've had to stop for cows. This is my first gator in the road! I know, I'm such a dork for stopping and taking a picture. But there was an alligator in the road!
So, if you ever find your self driving in circles, wondering where you are...check out the wildlife. Just don't get too close!

No comments: