About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 8

BWS tips button

Scott's not home yet.  I'm not sure if he'll be home tonight or not.  His overnights might start tonight.  He's probably thankful for something, but I'm sure it's buried deep down under the stress he's feeling.  Hopefully he's getting the help and cooperation he needs from his guys.  If so, I'd be thankful for that.
I'm also thankful for the Internet.  There's a lot I don't know and don't use online.  But I do love my blogging, facebook, the ease of email, and the ability to search anything anywhere.  We use it quite often in our homeschooling too, at least for research, if not games to play related to the topic we're talking about.  Who doesn't love to learn something without knowing that they're learning!?
Gracie - gymnastics
Tyler - chocolate (and he offered that up all on his own - so proud!)
Jace - "I'm thankful for Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane.  After all, he makes The Dukes of Hazzard...The Dukes of Hazzard."

No comments: